Rob Stewart: Exploring Impact Investing & Healthcare Investments
Join us for an insightful interview with Rob Stewart, Fund Manager at Melville Douglas Global Impact Fund, as we explore impact investing and its development over time. Gain insights into differentiating impact investing from responsible investing and the prominent themes within the impact fund. Whether you're an aspiring investor or curious about impact investing, this video is a must-watch.
Discover the challenges that investors face when selecting companies to support in the world of healthcare investments. Explore ESG and other areas that may pose challenges for support, along with how data sources and tools aid in informed decisions. Learn about the portfolio size and whether companies are visited before investing. Curious about charitable philanthropic fields? We'll discuss whether they're good investors for this kind of fund. Join us on this exciting journey into the world of healthcare investments. Like, share, and subscribe for more videos like this!
In this interview they also cover:
- Interview with Rob Stewart, Fund Manager at Melville Douglas Global Impact Fund
- Tell us more about yourself, your background and experience in investing.
- Have you seen this field of impact investing kind of develop and mature?
- How would you differentiate that from responsible investing?
- What themes are prominent within the impact fund? Can you provide an overview of what your investors are interested in and support?
- Do you think that investors can get behind it in a way that other parts of perhaps ESG or other areas within the spectrum that may pose challenges for their support?
- Regarding the healthcare theme, what types of companies do you typically invest in that align with this theme?
- Being a US company with a global client base allows you to take into account the demographics and trends.
- How do you assess the data sources and tools available for making informed decisions in your field?
- How many companies are currently in your portfolio, and what is the approximate size of the portfolio?
- Do you visit companies you're investing in or it will be done remotely?
- Do you think the charitable philanthropic field is a good investor for this kind of fund?
#ImpactInvesting #ResponsibleInvesting #FundManager #GlobalImpactFund #HealthcareInvestments #ESG #DataSources #InformedDecisions #CharitablePhilanthropy #IndustryInsights