Kristoffer Doura: Insights into Financial Advisory, Philanthropy, Pension Planning & More
Get to know Kristoffer Doura, a fascinating financial advisor with a unique background and approach to philanthropy in financial planning. Learn about strategies for managing uncertain future earning potential, selecting asset classes for sports stars with varying education levels, and tailoring services to meet the demands of sophisticated clients. Plus, get Kristoffer's take on the current boom in Miami and Florida and the relationship between the US and UK.
In this interview they also cover:
- Before you tell us about your practice and the clients you're dealing with. We'd love to hear more about your interesting story.
- You've written a book? Can you tell us about it?
- Do you weave philanthropy into the financial plans of the clients you work with, considering that your core business is financial advice?
- When dealing with someone earning a lot with uncertain future earning power, how do you initiate a conversation about pension planning or real estate for income?
- How do you tackle the varying levels of education among sports stars when considering different asset classes?
- How do you deal with more sophisticated clients, and what kind of things might they want from you or how do you work with them?
- Do you observe new wealth coming to Miami and Florida in general from your perspective, given the ongoing boom in Miami?
- What's your take on the relationship between the US and the UK?
#AuthorLife #PhilanthropyInFinance #EarningPower #PensionPlanning #AthleteWealth #EducationInFinance #MiamiWealthBoom #USUKRelations