David Interviews Michael Giraud: Highlights from the Jersey Finance Roadshow & the latest trends from private wealth in South Africa
David sits down with Michael Giraud, Head of Fiduciary Services for Standard Bank, to discuss all things finance and investment. From the recent Jersey Finance event in Johannesburg, to trends in the Family Office sector and the importance of diversification for families in South Africa, this video covers it all. Plus, Michael shares his insights on ESG and Impact Investment trends and how they're impacting the industry. So if you want to learn more about finance and banking from an expert's point of view, make sure to tune in!
In this interview they also cover:
- How was the recent Jersey Finance event in Johannesburg?
- What is the take locally on ESG and Impact Investment trends?
- What trends do you see in the Family Office sector?
- Is diversification important to families in South Africa?
- What were some of the key trends from the Jersey Finance event in Cape Town?
- Do you see differences in advisors based in different parts of South Africa?
- How often are you traveling into South Africa?
- What's the outlook for the year ahead?
- How do you rate the level of knowledge among local professionals?
- How do you work with intermediaries in London on key clients?
#SouthAfrica #CapeTown #Johannesburg #Trusts #Investment #Wealth #Growth #Economy #Succession #Tax