Hannah Wailoo - Legal advice for wealthy families in the Middle East
Join us for an insightful interview with Hannah Wailoo, partner in the private client and tax team and co-head of the Middle East group. We will discuss the team's work and engagement with Saudi families with a focus on the importance of seeing clients and building trusted networks. Additionally, we will explore the views of younger and female clients and how they differ from previous generations. As someone with frequent visits to the region, Hannah will share observations on visiting Saudi Arabia. Lastly, we will take a deep dive into the current state of the London legal market in the private wealth sector.
In this interview they also cover:
- Can you provide more details about the private client team at the firm?
- Is the appetite for London among Saudi families changing or remaining strong?
- What type of contacts are you looking to engage locally, and who are you hoping to meet at the event?
- What are your observations regarding younger and female clients with differing views from previous generations?
- What are your observations of visiting the country, especially as a regular visitor to the region and Saudi over the last few years?
- What do you see of the London legal market in the wealth sector?
- Were there any observations or lessons for you from the events in Switzerland focused on the Middle East market?
#PrivateClient #TaxTeam #MiddleEastGroup #SaudiFamilies #NetworkingDinners #ClientEngagement #YoungerClients #FemaleClients #Observations #SaudiArabia #LondonLegalMarket #WealthSector