Geralda Kral Interview: Insights on Collaboration and Captive Solutions at UMA Swiss AG
During an interview with Geralda Kral, the Managing Partner at UMA Swiss AG from the PCD Club networking dinner in Zurich, Fantastic to hear from Geralda as she provides us with expertise and insights about the business she’s in.
Geralda shares her perspective on the importance of collaboration in achieving success and elaborated on the circumstances in which clients would utilise captive solutions, dispelling the notion that it is only applicable to ultra-high net worth individuals. We find out more about the evolution of how solutions are being used and how this has changed from past years. When asked about the potential for expansion of the business due to client geography, Geralda shared her knowledge and while touching on the key message she hopes to convey during the networking dinner.
In this interview they also cover:
- Can you tell us about the event which is happening this afternoon?
- Do you think collaboration is key?
- Can you explain when clients would use captive solutions? Is it just for the UHNW?
- Can you tell us how solutions are being used and how this has changed over time?
- Where do you see the business expanding to because of the geography of clients?
- Can you tell us about one of the key messages about why you're here today?
#PCDClub #NetworkingDinner #UMASwissAG #BusinessInsights #CaptiveSolutions #ClientEvolution #BusinessExpansion #NetworkingEvent #BusinessGrowth #ExpertiseSharing #ZurichEvents