Angela Calnan's Perspective on KSA and UAE
Angela Calnan, a Partner at Collas Crill, was recently interviewed by David Bell and asked about her background at the firm, her excitement for key trends in the economy, the individuals she plans to bring with her to an event, the types of intermediaries that will be present in Riyadh and that she would recommend meeting, and the topics she plans to discuss with professionals in that field.
Angela speaks about the offshore tools of interest for local professionals becoming more familiar with global assets and other tools or options, such as foundations, that people in the region are discussing for charitable purposes. As a regular visitor to the Middle East, Angela also shares her insights on the UAE and what she has observed there in the business world.
In this interview they also cover:
- We'd love to hear about your background and your colleagues at Collas Crill?
- Are you excited about the key trends which are happening in the economy?
- Who are you bringing along with you to the event?
- Can you name a few types of intermediaries coming to Riyadh that would be good to meet?
- What are some of the things that you'll be talking to professionals about in that space?
- Are there offshore tools of interest for local professionals as they become more familiar with global assets?
- Are there other tools or options, like foundations, that people in the region are discussing more on the charitable side?
- You're a regular visitor to the middle east. What do you see in the UAE?
#HNWAdvisor #CollasCrill #EconomicTrends #Intermediaries #Offshore #GlobalAssets #Foundations #CharitableGiving #MiddleEastBusiness #UAEInsights